This agreement was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conﬂicts with the English version, the English version controls. Date of Last Revision: May 1, 2020
The following guidelines are provided for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by Paiblock (“Paiblock”) and provided under license. To use such materials, you must ﬁrst agree to the following license terms:
1. The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any speciﬁc guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the speciﬁc guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
2. You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been speciﬁcally authorized by Paiblock in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
3. You acknowledge that Paiblock reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
4. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Paiblock copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
5. PAIBLOCK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF PAIBLOCK HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. PAIBLOCK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.